Maths / Constructions / Construction of a triangle given its perimeter and its two base angles
Construct a triangle PQR in which , and PQ + QR + RP = 15cm. Also write steps of construction.
| Explain Type||Explanation Content|
- Step 1: Draw a line segment AB ( = PQ + QR + RP ) = 15cm.
- Step 2: Draw an angle of 75° at A and an angle of 45° at B.
- Step 3: Bisect ∠A and ∠B. Let the bisectors of ∠A and ∠B intersect in R.
- Step 4: Draw perpendicular bisector DE of AR which intersect PQ in B and FG of RBAQ which intersect PQ in C.
- Step 5: Join AB and AC.
- ΔABC is the required triangle.
(Concept based Learning and Testing for [6th - 10th], NTSE, Bank & Govt. Exams)